Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Very good movie

I enjoyed this, despite many factual errors (carrier-based F/A-22s, Chinese bomber striking both Paris and New York whilst somehow elluding the air defenses of most of NATO, etc).

It probably would be too much work to correct all these, although there is one that perhaps you could easily correct:

When the Chinese jet has its wing blown off by the F/A-22 over Taipei, the Chinese jet rolls off to the left, when infact it would roll off to the right (the only remaining wing is the left one, so all lift is generated on that side only).

Safe Sex? Safe Sex?

The voices! They hurt!

A good idea on paper, but the voice acting was so terrible I had to stop watching halfway through.

For the love of your respective deity, put some emotion into it!

Metal Gear Fiesta Metal Gear Fiesta

Very funny

I was very amused by this animation. I was laughing out loud at most points. Plus, you pulled off the animation very well - kudos to you!

One niggledy-piggledy thing though - when the Colonel says he has to press the 'Bonjoir' button.
Bonjoir is French for 'hello' so surely he should say he has to press the 'Au revoir' (goodbye) button?

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

Excellent retro-feel

I really like this game - especially the sounds effects, in particular the announcer.
The characters are funny (Fighting Hannibal being especially inventive) and the animation smooth and bright.

Although I have to comment about an earlier review because I'm a pedantic bastard:
'Thelordofcheese', Hannibal wasn't a Roman Emperor, he was the military commander of Cathage, a city-state in modern Tunisia, and he fought AGAINST the Romans. Please check your facts before posting.

Santa Ski Jump Santa Ski Jump

Addictive

This'll be my last go, then I'll watch something else...

This game is really addictive!