Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Very good movie

I enjoyed this, despite many factual errors (carrier-based F/A-22s, Chinese bomber striking both Paris and New York whilst somehow elluding the air defenses of most of NATO, etc).

It probably would be too much work to correct all these, although there is one that perhaps you could easily correct:

When the Chinese jet has its wing blown off by the F/A-22 over Taipei, the Chinese jet rolls off to the left, when infact it would roll off to the right (the only remaining wing is the left one, so all lift is generated on that side only).

Safe Sex? Safe Sex?

The voices! They hurt!

A good idea on paper, but the voice acting was so terrible I had to stop watching halfway through.

For the love of your respective deity, put some emotion into it!

Metal Gear Fiesta Metal Gear Fiesta

Very funny

I was very amused by this animation. I was laughing out loud at most points. Plus, you pulled off the animation very well - kudos to you!

One niggledy-piggledy thing though - when the Colonel says he has to press the 'Bonjoir' button.
Bonjoir is French for 'hello' so surely he should say he has to press the 'Au revoir' (goodbye) button?

Evolution of Animation Evolution of Animation

Bloated

I liked the animation, but, 4.3 MB for less than 90 seconds of animation? I can understand that the size would be larger than average due to the animation being frame-by-frame, but surely (an average) bitrate of ~400kbps is rather excessive?

With optimisation, this movie could easily be less than 2mb.

Splinter-Oh hell Splinter-Oh hell

Better than previous efforts.

Plenty better than your other movies, but there was zero plot and a rather shite ending.

I gave you a 10 for sound because of the "Good Lord, a splinter" part, done in a lovely english accent.

Mr Stabby Mr Stabby

More episodes must be made!

I saw this movie ages ago, but it still makes me laugh. Great theme tune as well!

B3TA forever!

Overprotective Overprotective

Promising artist, anticlimatic movie

The introduction was far too long. At the very least you should have a 'skip' button.

Also, why call it 'The Child Assasin Training for Kids'? There is no need whatsoever to include the word 'kids' as you already have the word 'child'. It's like saying 'The Young Men's Christian Association for Young Men' or 'The Senate Arms Committee for the Senate'. It would also be much better in the acronym sense as 'cat' is much easier and quicker to say phonetically than 'See-Aay-Tee-Kay'

The voice acting is pretty poor, and how come, since these kids are trained as ruthless assasins and whatnot, they are so afraid and wimpish when they are in that room?

"Hey, let's get to the roof and I can fly that helecopter!"

Yeah, like you could reach the pedals!

I know that some people say that the storyline is okay because it isn't real-life; but f**k that, I think it's pretty stupid.

You are very promising as a flash artist, don't waste your talents on this.

Diplomacy Diplomacy

Fucking hilarious!

I was fuckin' laughin' my ass off! Great job!

You need to make the guns sound more powerful tho', 'cause right now they sound like bloody kids toys.

Bush vs. bin Laden (WW3) Bush vs. bin Laden (WW3)

Cool

I liked how you had Blair in the limousine.

sisqo a go go sisqo a go go

Hella funny

That TV presenter cracked me up.

And what the hell happened to Sisqo's moustache when he showed those agent guys his face?